The Real Shit Tom Brady is Dealing With at Age 45: An illustrated exposé
The NFL is back! So’s Tom! (Sorry Gisele.)
TOM BRADY TOOK A COUPLE OF WEEKS OFF DURING his NFL training camp, with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Which you can do if you’ve won seven Super Bowls, and been hailed as the NFL’s G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time). Upon his return, Gisele Bündchen’s husband, and father of three, and recent un-retiree, said: “I’m 45-years old, man. There’s a lot of shit going on, so you just have to try and figure out life the best you can. You know, it’s a continuous process.”
But, what kind of shit?
I have some theories. For instance, busy Tom probably has to….
- Walk G.O.A.T.,
make G.O.A.T. cheese with Gisele.
2. Shave chin-dimple with a power drill and dremel
3. Go back-to-school shopping with the kids.
4. See the sights in Tampa before the season starts.
5. Polish trophies over the fireplace.
6. Test recipes for new cookbook.
7. Learn Portuguese (finally).
8. Revise list of media partners.
Good luck with all your shit, Tom!
Excerpts from my illustrated memoir The Road to Elsewhere will resume next week. I have to illustrate complicated cityscapes of Paris, with prostitutes, and that’s freaking hard, let me tell you.